Intuitive user interface
USB port allows for the transfer of methods and reports to a PC or another titrator via USB flash drive
Field upgradeable software
RS232 port allows direct connection to an analytical laboratory balance
Multi language support
Four working modes; potentiometric titrator, pH meter, mV meter, and ISE meter
- Potentiometric titrator
- Linked titration methods allow two methods to run in sequence
- Acid/base, non-aqueous, ORP, complexation, back, precipitation titrations and titre determination can be performed
- Supports up to 100 titration methods (standard and user defined)
- Supplied standard methods pack or create your own
- Titration graph can be displayed on-screen and saved as a bitmap
- Choice of endpoint detection: equivalence point (1st or 2nd derivative) or fixed pH/mV value
- Reminders for titrant age and standardization expiration
- Multiple end-point titrations with multiple molecular weights and reaction ratios
- Two sensor inputs with the addition of a second analog board
- Supports two burette dosing pumps with the ability to perform back titrations
- Clip-Lock exchangeable burette system enables users to exchange burettes in a matter of seconds
- 25 mL precision ground glass syringe with PTFE plunger
- 40,000 step screw drive, piston dosing pump
- 3-way motor driven valve
- PTFE burette tubing with polyurethane tube jacketing
- Full featured research grade pH meter
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Up to five calibration points with automatic recognition of standard buffers
- Up to five custom buffers can be used for calibration
mV (ORP) meter
- Numerous concentration units including: mol/L, mmol/L, mg/L, mg/mL, ug/L, %, ppt, ppm, g/L, and user defined
- Up to 5 calibration points with 5 custom standards
Powerful Customization, Accurate Analysis
The HI 902C is an automatic titrator that complements our wide range of products dedicated to quick and accurate laboratory analysis. HI 902C can perform acid/base, potentiometric, ORP, complexometric, precipitation, back titrations and titre determinations.
The HI 902C dispenses the titrant, detects the endpoint and performs all necessary calculations automatically.
This versatile titrator supports up to 100 methods, standard or user defined. When powered on, the instrument initiates an internal diagnostics check and then readies itself for the first titration of the day. A large color LCD screen clearly shows the chosen method and related information. A real-time titration curve can be shown on the display; this feature is useful when new methods are tested or when a procedure needs to be optimized. At the end of the titration, all data, including the graph, are automatically stored in memory and can be copied via the built-in USB drive or through direct connection with a PC.
This titrator is supplied with a pack of standard methods or you can create your own. Methods (standard and user) can be upgraded, stored or deleted by connecting the titrator to a PC with HANNA software or USB flash drive. Software updates can also be performed using a USB flash drive.
Users can connect pH, ORP or ISE electrodes to the HI 902C, as well as create a complete workstation with a PC, monitor, keyboard and printer.
The HI 902C complies with GLP specifications. All GLP information from each sample can be stored, including ID number, date and time of analysis, electrode ID code, and last calibration date.
Clip-Lock™ Exchangeable Burette System
With Clip-Lock™, it only takes a few seconds to exchange the reagent burettes to perform a different titration.
The Clip-Lock™ exchangeable burette system prevents cross contamination while reducing loss of time and reagents. Burettes simply slide out for quick exchanges and detaching the aspiration and dispensing tubes from the titrant bottles is easy.
Interrupting an important cycle of analysis due to a malfunctioning burette is a thing of the past. With the HANNA Clip-Lock™ system you can simply substitute the burette and complete all your tests with the same titrant!
Having several prepared burettes on hand will make the HANNA HI 902C one of the fastest and most versatile titration systems on the market.
HI 902C1-01 (115V) titrator with one analog board HI 902C1-02 (230V) titrator with one analog board HI 902C2-01 (115V) titrator with two analog boards HI 902C2-02 (230V) titrator with two analog boards All models include stirrer with stand, 25 mL glass burette, dosing pump drive, temperature sensor, USB cable, 256 Mb USB flash drive and PC software.
||-2000.0 to 2000.0 mV|
||-2.000 to 20.000 pH|
||1 x 10-6 to 9.99 x 1010|
||-5.0 to 105.0°C/23 to 221°F/268.2 to 378.2 K|
||1, 0.1, 0.01|
||±0.1 mV |
||±0.5% monovalent; ±1% divalent|
||±0.1°C/±0.2°F/±0.1K (excluding probe error)|
||5, 10, and 25 mL|
||±0.1% of full burette volume|
||5.7” (320 x 240 pixel) backlit color LCD|
||English, Portuguese, Spanish|
||load up to 100 methods (standard and user-defined)|
||burette size is automatically recognized when inserted into the unit|
||propeller type, 100-2500 RPM, automatically held within 10% of the set value, resolution 100 rpm|
||user-selectable from 0.1 mL/min to 2 x burette volumes/min|
||manual or automatic (ATC)|
||equivalence point (1st or 2nd derivative) or fixed pH/mV value|
||up to five point calibration, eight standard buffers and five custom buffers |
||single point offset|
||up to five point calibration, seven standard solutions and five user defined standards|
||acid-base (pH or mV-mode), redox, precipitation, complexometric, non-aqueous, ion-selective, argentometric, back titrations and titre determination|
||user specified expression of concentration units to suit specific calculation requirements|
|Real Time & Stored Graphs
||mV-volume or pH-volume titration curve, 1st derivative curve or 2nd derivative curve, in pH-mode, mV-mode or ISE mode; pH/mV/concentration values versus time-datalogging results|
||up to 100 titration and pH/mV/ISE reports|
|USB Host (Side)
||flash drive compatibility for transfers of methods and reports|
||connections for VGA display, PC-keyboard, parallel printer, USB device input, RS232, interface for future expansion|
||instrumentation data storage and printing capabilities|
||10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F), up to 95% RH|
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F), up to 95% RH|
||“-01” models: 115VAC; “-02” models: 230VAC; 50/60 Hz|
||390 x 350 x 380 mm (15.3 x 13.8 x 14.9 in)|
||approximately 10 kg (22 lbs.) with one pump and stirrer assembly|